Jump to navigation Jump to search
Do not edit this page!Click the "Discussion" tab above to get help.
- Barr, Chris (2010). The Yahoo! Style Guide. New York: St. Martin's Griffin.
- Butterick, Matthew (2010). "Butterick's Practical Typography". Practical Typography. Retrieved 2019-05-16.
- Lucas, Gerald (2019). "Writing on a Wiki". G. R. Lucas. Retrieved 2019-05-16.
- Nielson, Jakob (October 1, 1997). "How Users Read on the Web". Nielson Norman Group. Retrieved 2018-12-26.
- Wikipedia Introduction — An overview of Wikipedia, including a tutorial.
- Help Contents — This page provides help with the most common questions about Wikipedia.
- Wikipedia Help Desk — A page to ask questions about how to use or edit Wikipedia.
- Teahouse — Specifically targeting new editors, the Teahouse is friendly place to learn about editing Wikipedia. It includes a section about choosing an article to edit.
- Wikipedia Guidelines — A comprehensive list of guidelines for Wikipedians. There's also a shorter list.
- Wikipedia Policies — A list of Wikipedia policies that have wide acceptance among editors and are considered standards that all editors should follow.